Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Homemaking

Lately I have not felt like myself unless I am either in the kitchen making something new, cleaning or organizing an area that's gone nuts, or crafting up something. Just being a homemaker in general. I have decided I am going to start blogging about it :) . I am going to really try to post something once a day maybe more! I am going to try and blog every night after the little one has gone to bed. I know you have heard me say this before, but I am really going to try. I have even set a timer on mt ipad to go off to remind me. I might include our homeschool adventures, but at this age it's so sporadic, we are taking a learn as it comes approach right now. 

We are changing our diet to whole food, so I will post all my experiments. Good and fail ones. Today I am trying suger cubes and cold brew coffee. I will let you know how they turn out tomorrow, as they both have to sit over night. I am also doing the 15 minutes in an area to get organized. So I will post before and after photos of those. I have already done 3 areas, wish I would have taken before photos :(
Maybe I will post what I made for dinner last night when we eat the left overs, it was pretty good.


No comments:

Post a Comment