Tuesday, January 3, 2012

More to come


I know I have not posted like I said I would, insert sad face.

I have been obsessed with coupons lately, like mad obsessed... might need to see someone with all the money I save! The last few weeks I have been getting all my stuff together to join the local roller derby team starting up. I am also trying to get back into knitting things again, I want to learn how to knit in the round as soon as I find a leg warmer pattern with size 3 needles for my toddler. I have started a stitch n bitch group, still trying to find a meeting place.

I have decided to post about all 3 of my hobbies, and new ones to come. Also am going post about my life as a mama and future wife. Maybe some wedding things, maybe not. I have been saving all my wedding ideas on my pinterest account.

More to come .... hopefully
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment