Friday, January 25, 2013

Graphic Art

So lately I have been making vector graphic art images for friends and family. Also for my self as you can see here on my lovely blog. I thought I would share some of them with you.  These are from my DeviantArt, as I am also posting them there if you would like to follow me there also. I usually add banners or something with the persons name or initials on it, but for this and DA I have taken them out.

This is the zombie owl I made for this blog.

This is the same owl as a pirate that I did for a friend.

This is a turtle that I did for a friends baby that is on the way.

Thats all for now, I will post the rest later.
If you want one made for yo let me know, its free till I get brave enough to make and Esty site and charge.







No comments:

Post a Comment