Thursday, November 21, 2013

Beetlejuice Beetlejuice .... BEETLEJUICE

Dum, dum, dum, dum, nah nah nah nah nah.. do do do ...... ITS SHOWTIME!
:Cough: ok anyways. If you have not heard, Tim and Keaton have both said they are working on a new Beetlejuice movie :SQUEE: Then I heard Katy Perry was asking to be Lydia :evil stare with grumbling:. Ummm No! Today I found out that Winona Ryder is on board. :Whew: that's better. She went on to say that it will be set 27 years after the first one. Which also lifted my spirits, I was not sure what they were going to do... new people, remake, past, future. 

Here is to hoping this will make the cartoons get a DVD release, please.
I love the cartoons, and want to show the little one them with out using the internet to do it.
Now I am going to go watch my favorite episodes. Prince of the neither world, Brides of Funkenstine, and Poe Pourri.  Ah, Edger you warm my heart. Nevermore.... day dreaming over. 

I can't wait to hear more about this movie!



No comments:

Post a Comment