Friday, November 22, 2013

Ever After


While shopping for Monster High dolls for little bit, I kept seeing these Ever After High dolls. I had to find out what they were. I love fairy tales, and little bit loves princesses and witches. Turns out C.A. Cupid has transferred over from Monster High to Ever After High, to help out. I don't care for how they changed her look, but it does fit the Ever After look better. Anyways, Ever After High is where all the Grimm's fairy tale characters children go to school. Just like Monster High is where all the Monster's children go to school. I think I might be getting a few of the dolls for miss little bit. I love Raven Queen, Madeline Hatter and Cerise Hood. Of coarse I like the rebels over the royals. Little bit will probably like the royals, but who knows.


No comments:

Post a Comment