Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Pumpkin Spice Cookie Icing


This is the best cookie icing I ever made. I took a recipe I had and tweaked it a bit. I wish I would have taken photos of the process, but with a little one you're not focused on taking photos as much as having fun and not making a huge mess. 


* 1/3 of pumpkin spice cream cheese tub
* 4 tablespoons stick butter, room temperature
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 2 cups powder sugar

In a mixer, use the paddle. Mix the cream cheese and butter till smooth. Add vanilla. Mix in the powder sugar one 1/2 cup at a time. This is crucial, if you don't it will be hard to mix and cluppy. Mix well until smooooooooooth. I let it mix for about 5-10 minutes. I also added some red and yellow food coloring, a drop at a time, to give it a more orange look. Let the cookies sit out for a bit to harden the frosting, so you can stack them. You can put them in the fridge to do this, but I don't care for cold cookies.

Oh nos! She bit me! Must be cause I am so tasty! 

Now I must get this jar to store all my cookies in.


No comments:

Post a Comment