Monday, November 19, 2012

Find me a coat!

I am on the hunt for a jacket to beg for, for the holidays.
I want a nice coat that will last years. One that looks dressy and will fit over a puffy petticoat nicely.
Here is a few that I have found that I love. 

I love love love this coat, but I see it getting all dirty really fast. :Sad Face: (个_个)
I can not find were this coat is from, I found it on pinterest though.

Love this one too, but it seems the esty seller sold out, and there was only one.


I like this one, but I am not sure purple would go with everything. I found this at modcloth.com


I like this one too, but it looks like it would fit sloppily. I found it on modcloth.com I believe its by IronFist


This is cute too, but I am so flipin picky. I would change the buttons, since I am not a fan of gold, or maybe keep them not sure. It comes with attachable fur for the collar. I would probably change the fur for a leopard fur. 

I really want something that's black, warm, flares out at the waist and has double buttons.  
Is that so much to ask?  Apparently cause I cant find it. 

3 comments:

  1. Merlin. The first two are truly gorgeous! May I ask for a pinterest (I'm sure I can track it down ;)) and etsy links? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here is my pintrest, they are both there.
      http://pinterest.com/shaneav/wishful-closet/

      Delete
  2. PS. I found the white one. Do want. Badly.

    ReplyDelete