Thursday, November 15, 2012

A Little Incentive

I want to buy this in a large, which I know will be smaller than that. 
Then make my self lose the weight to wear this next summer!
Its cute, and I need some serious intensive. 


One of these would also be nice. I could watch my shows, movies and blog all while working out! 
We have a treadmill here at the house, just need to find away to get my computer on it or at least my iPad.
Right now in order to watch some of my shows I have to get on the treadmill. I say some because a few, Mr man and I, watch together, and that would be awkward lol.

2 comments:

  1. I want that dress too! If you get it I will be so envious! Damn thing is expensive though :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is, but it's damn good incentive, if I paid that much :)

      Delete