Saturday, November 10, 2012

Looking for a Watson to my Holmes!

I am in need of a friend, or a few friends. Others have either become bad for me to be around, selfish dicks, or just busy with there own life's. I understand the busy ones, it happens to me too.
I need someone who has kids or understands that I have one and can not go out all the time. Need someone who will text at least once a day, just someone to talk to. Some one who will be there for me, as well I will be there for them. Someone non judgmental, but has their own opinion. Shot, you don't even need to live near me, but a get together for coffee or tea once in awhile would be nice.
One big one is someone like Watson, who will get my Holmes ass to socialize instead of coop myself up all the time.
You can apply with an application, but it's not necessary. hahaha. If you think you have what it takes, that's all I need lol.

3 comments:

  1. girl, i am right there with you. i can be a long distance watson ;-P

    -megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well... I don't have kids (yet, but I'm going to raise a new Addams family ;)), but sadly most of my friends turned out to be dicks as well and I'm currently undergoing a wardrobe change High five! ;)

    ReplyDelete