Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween Degore

We didn't decorate outside this year because we were not going to be home for trick or treaters. So we decorated the inside. 
I made a halloween countdown and we have a ton of pumpkins around the house.

Got me and the man franky and bride stuff to go on our bed. All .99 at michaels.

Kris made this franky street art style pumpkin for us. Its foam so we can keep it.

I also snagged this pillow from target, to match our black and white bed. 

At target I also got a poison shaker and black glitter pumpkin. The candle holder I got last year, along with the black glitter candles.

I just got this today at walmart, 50% off. Its a wax burner.

Got this cupcake sent wax to melt in it, makes the whole house smell yummy!

Now I want to make cupcakes!!



No comments:

Post a Comment