Monday, November 19, 2012

::hufff::

Wow I just walked on the treadmill while watching 3 episodes of American Horror Story; Asylum. 
I burned 450 calories, I walked at a slow pace. I got a bit light headed when I finished. Maybe next time I will only do 2 episodes and some stretching. I need to work on my stomach, but I am lazy and prefer to walk. AHS is getting good. The first few episodes had me worried, it was not going to be as good as the last season.
 

I need to catch up on 666 Park Avenue, I didn't care for the first 2 episodes, hope it gets better.
I also need to watch this season of Walking Dead, but me and Mister Man are supposed to watch it together, so I must wait on him. I am not only into horror, I just prefer it. I am watching some other shows too, maybe I will talk about them next time. Right now I need a shower! 


No comments:

Post a Comment